This delicious dessert has become my go-to treat for taking to dinner parties and making for friends. It’s so easy – all you need are measuring cups and spoons and a blender!
Add an extra tablespoon of cacao powder to make it even darker, and let me know if you like the video by hitting the thumbs up and subscribing so I’ll make some more.
Gluten Free, Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes
Yield: 12 cupcakes
You will need: blender, measuring cups and spoons, cooking oil spray Kitchen Essentials
1-15 oz can black soy beans, drained
1 T vanilla extract
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
6 T coconut oil
1 cup coconut sugar
6 T cacao powder
1. Preheat oven to 325.
2. Measure all ingredients into a blender.
3. Blend until well mixed – and to make these really Betty Rocker style, pick a core exercise and do it while your blender is running!
4. Prepare cupcake tins. These work best without paper liners, as they tend to stick and get messy that way. So just spritz your cupcake/muffin tins with a little cooking oil.
5. Fill cups about 1/3-1/2 way full of batter.
6. Bake for 15-20 min, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
*This recipe can also be made into layer cake. The above recipe is enough for one layer. Increase bake time to 30 min.
**For topping, slice up fresh strawberries, or try some delicious Chia Seed Strawberry Jam