Yield: 1 serving You will need: mixing bowl, skillet, spatula, knife, cutting board, measuring spoons Kitchen Essentials
2 eggs + 3 T egg whites
2 T fresh parsley
1 T fresh basil
2 cloves garlic
3 swiss chard leaves, chopped
fresh cherry tomatoes
1-2 tsp coconut oil
1. Saute garlic and swiss chard for 3-4 minutes and set aside.
2. Finely chop parsley and basil.
3. In a small bowl, beat eggs, egg whites and herbs.
4. Heat a medium sized skillet coated with coconut oil over medium heat. Pour in egg batter and cook until egg has set.
5. Layer garlic and chard in the center along with the cherry tomatoes.
6. Serve with avocado, salt and pepper.