Gluten free, Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yield: about 1 1/2 dozen cookies Kitchen Essentials
- 1 can white beans (drained, rinsed and lightly patted dry
- 1/3 cup walnut or almond butter (peanut butter or sunbutter work great too
- 1/3 cup honey (or maple syrup)
- 1 T vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate, chunked up – I used 80% dark
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add all the ingredients to the food processor (except chocolate) and blend til smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and stir in chopped chocolate.
- Scoop dough onto cookie sheets and bake for 20-25 min or until golden.