Brussels Sprout Cherry Tomato Salad
Yield: 1 serving
You will need: knife, cutting board, mixing bowl, skillet, mixing spoon, measuring cups and spoons. Get your kitchen essentials
1/2 lb brussel sprouts
1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
1 T walnut oil
2 tsp (approximately) Balsamic vinegar
1. Wash and trim brussels sprouts
2. Sautee sprouts in walnut oil in a skillet over medium heat for approximately 10 minutes.
3. Halve cherry tomatoes and set aside.
4. Add a splash of balsamic vinegar, and cook for 1 minute longer.
5. Toss sprouts in a bowl with halved cherry tomatoes.